You can, also, vacation in the winter on Cape Cod at Carriage House Inn. With miles of beaches, quaint seaside villages, fresh seafood, and ice cream shops on every corner, it is obvious why Cape Cod is a popular summer destination for travelers all over the world. What most people don't realize is that there are the countless reasons Cape Cod, and Chatham in particular, is perfect for a winter getaway.
Val and Jim's Top 10 Reasons to Visit Chatham, MA in the Winter:
10. Travel by car from Boston to Chatham in just 90 minutes
9. Get a great reservation at the Impudent Oyster.
8. Guilt-free days of watching back-to-back movies as you watch the snow
7. Find a parking spot at Chatham Light where you can blast the heat
in your car and star gaze.
6. It only takes 30 minutes to get to the shops in Provincetown
5. Get into the holiday spirit and enjoy special hometown celebrations, like Christmas-by-the-Sea and First Night Chatham.
4. Stroll down Main Street and take advantage of fantastic winter discounts
3. Eat your entire plate of fried oysters and fries at the Squire and know you don't have to be seen in a bathing suit the next day!
2. You can get a last minute spa appointment at Le Petite Day Spa and relish in complete relaxation.
1. The Carriage House Inn is open year-round with fireplaces in rooms and
significant winter savings!