Enjoy Professional Chef Artisan Breakfasts at the Carriage House Inn in Chatham
A highlight of your stay is our Professional Chef- prepared complimentary multi-course artisan breakfast. We offer open dining served leisurely from 8am-9:30am at your private table for two with white tablecloth service in your choice of the newly renovated sun porch, our antique Captain’s dining parlor, or on our beautiful new outdoor patio surrounded by lush plantings and refreshing ocean breezes. (You never have to share a table with other guests at our romantic inn.) Chef Peter’s 20 years of culinary adventures in the finest 5-Star inns, bakeries, yachts and homes will delight your morning palate!
Start with a rich cup of Chatham’s finest local coffee roaster, The Art of Coffee®, with an exceptional seasonal blend. An artfully prepared fruit starter along with an indulgent pastry begins your repast, followed by one of our signature breakfast entrées which include delicately sweet to satisfyingly savory selections. We always offer delicious choices made to order every day for any dietary preference and you don’t have to decide your menu choices until our professional servers take your order. Our Inn has become famous for its low-sugar, vegan and gluten-free deliciously prepared options, using locally-sourced ingredients and herbs from our own gardens!
Our guests’ favorite entrées include Rosemary and Shallot Frittata with Fresh Asparagus, individual Chevre and Dill Quiches in Crepe Cups, Maple Baked Oatmeal with Bananas Foster Sauce and Spiced Rum, and our exclusive house-made Organic Oat & Seed Granola with local lemon-infused yogurt.
We gladly accommodate your dietary needs or any allergies and you can make us aware by using our convenient reservation system.
You are also cordially invited to join us at 3pm under the elegant Captain’s Dining Room chandelier for Chef Peter’s afternoon pastry delights and specialty refreshments, as well as coffee and tea. Afternoon pastry favorites include authentic Parisian Madeleines with Grand Marnier Glaze, French Palmiers, Valrhona Chocolate Barquettes, and Lemon Tarte Citron. You won’t find the typical B&B fare at The Carriage House Inn afternoon tea. Expect the unexpected!
Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Snacks and More 24/7!
Our fresh-brewed morning Coffee & Tea Service is available beginning at 7am and our 24-hour Starbucks® and illy® Coffees, Nespresso®, Novus® Full Leaf Tea and Snacks station is always available. Both are located just off the Guest Lounge in the main house.
Staying Healthy & Serving Our Guests
Ensuring the health and well-being of our Guests is our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and local and State requirements, the Inn is making some changes to how we will operate once we open for the 2020 Season. The Inn will be closed to on-site Guest dining to protect our staff, Guests and community, if local and State regulations still so require. To serve our employees and Guests through this uncertain time, we will implement the following changes for as long as required:
- Inn will be open for accommodations with select rooms to support recommended social distancing practices.
- We will offer an expedited “touchless check-in” process.
- Whenever possible upon arrival we will provide a free automatic upgrade to our best rooms with private entrances to provide more “social distancing.”
- Tea Time options will be provided in a To-Go format instead of buffet service.
- Chef Peter’s Artisan Breakfast will be served in a To-Go format at your requested time which Guests on the go have always enjoyed as they prepare to explore the Cape & Islands each day.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been placed in the Common Areas for everyone’s frequent use.
- We will continue our stringent cleaning and disinfecting practices that helped earn our Select Registry distinction, including sanitizing all touch surfaces and bedding between check-ins. All of our bedding and linens are washed between check-ins. Any extra linens and pillows are provided only on request to ensure sanitizing.
- We have updated our Health & Safety Policy which Guests should review when booking a stay and before arrival.
- If Guests are not feeling well or are just concerned about traveling in the coming months, we ask that they postpone their stay by calling us so we can either issue a Gift Certificate for a future visit –or let us re-book their stay to a later date. Guests can always opt to cancel for a full refund up to 21 days prior to arrival as well.