Outside Adventures Abound in Chatham!
Our Inn has become renowned on the Cape for its amazing “Not To Be Missed” Touring Lists. There is always plenty to do in and near Chatham whether you want to explore onshore or offshore. Let us do the work to plan your perfect vacation days enjoying the quintessential Cape Cod Experience! As a guest of the Inn we will help plan one or all of your favorite activities for a long weekend or a week just for you! So sit back and let us plan the details as your personal Concierge Service. Full details on the below Guest Excursions and activities are provided with your reservation confirmation so you can plan ahead or request our help.
- Whale Watching Cruises
- Dramatic Chatham Outer-Beach Excursions
- Village Walking Tours
- Chef Peter’s Cape Foodie Excursions & Cooking School Weekends
- Best of the Cape Antiquing
- Bike Rentals and Close by Cape Cod Rail Trail Adventures–We are just two blocks from the Rail Trail!
- Hiking In Chatham– or at the Cape Cod National Seashore
- Boating, Lighthouse and Seal Tours
- Kayaking, Jet-Ski, Sup and Sail Rentals
- Over Sand Vehicle Beach Driving FUN!
- Surf Lessons
- Day-trips on the Island Ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard
- Sport Fishing Charters
- Plane & Bi-Plane Tours
- Lawn Croquet
- Fitness Club Day Use
- Chatham Park Fairs, Events & Band Concerts
Cape Cod Live Theater
These excellent local Cape Cod theaters with Big City talent operate throughout the season and are well worth setting aside an evening or two for a show! Let us provide you the schedules, get your tickets and recommend the perfect dining option before or after the show.
- The Monomoy Theater in Chatham
- Orpheum Theater in Chatham
- Cape Cod Rep Theater (Brewster)
- Comedy Club (Barnstable Village)
- Provincetown Theater Group
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater
- Cape Cod Playhouse (Dennis)
- Cape Cinema (Dennis)
- The Academy of Performing Arts (Orleans)
- Cape Cod Theater Company (West Harwich)
- Cape Cod Melody Tent (Hyannis)
- Payomet Performing Arts Center (Truro)
Rejuvenating Spas in the Cape’s Premier Village
You may decide to just relax and pamper yourself at least one day of your stay at the Chatham Carriage House Inn and for that we will arrange your desired spa treatments and massages courtesy of our favorite premier local spas. We provide complete treatment menus and pricing and will make all the arrangements for you.
Chatham Bars Resort
For the ultimate Cape Cod Spa experience with a full menu of restorative luxurious treatments for men and women, including massages, wraps, hydrotherapy and manicures. Located oceanside just down the street from our Inn on Shore Road. The Cabana couples massage beachside is heavenly!
Le Petit Day Spa
Located on Main Street in the Village, you will be impressed by its elegant surroundings and relaxing atmosphere. This is the official spa of some of the area’s finest resorts providing a full innovative menu of facials, massages, manicures, pedicures and skin treatments.
This spa was founded on green principles using only high quality organic and natural products. It offers a complete menu of holistic spa services from a romantic couples’ massage using warm beach stones to a deep tissue sports therapy session. Conveniently located in North Chatham less than a mile from our Inn.