Outside Adventures Abound in Chatham!
There is always plenty to do in and near Chatham whether you want to explore onshore or offshore. Our Curated CHI Cape & Islands Maps & Day Trip Guides© are provided in your room on arrival so you don’t miss a thing the Cape has to offer!
- Whale Watching Cruises with Guaranteed Sightings!
- Dramatic Chatham Outer-Beach Excursions
- Amazing Provincelands Dune Tours
- Village History Walking Tours
- Best of the Cape Antiquing
- Bike Rentals delivered to the Inn for you for Cape Cod Rail Trail Adventures–just two blocks from the Rail Trail!
- Hiking In Chatham– or at the nearby Cape Cod National Seashore just 11 miles North!
- Boating, Lighthouse and Seal Tours
- Kayaking, Jet-Ski, Sup and Sail Rentals delivered to our neighborhood beach!
- Over Sand Vehicle Beach Driving FUN!
- Spectacular Bird Sanctuary Tours
- America’s Best Maritime Museums
- Day-trips & Tours via nearby Island Ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard
- Sport Fishing Charters & Fly Fishing Rentals and Tours
- Plane & Bi-Plane Tours
- Golfing at walk-able Chatham links or Brewster Public courses
- Corn Hole Games on the Lawn
- Fitness Club Day Use Rates at our 2 nearby Health Clubs
- Chatham Park Fairs, Events & Band Concerts
- Art Gallery Self-Guided Tours of nearby Wellfleet & Provincetown
Cape Cod Live Theater
These excellent local Cape Cod theaters with Big City talent operate throughout the season and are well worth setting aside an evening or two for a show! Let us provide you the schedules, get your tickets and recommend the perfect dining option before or after the show.
- The Monomoy Theater in Chatham
- Orpheum Theater in Chatham
- Cape Cod Rep Theater (Brewster)
- Comedy Club (Barnstable Village)
- Provincetown Theater Group
- Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater
- Cape Cod Playhouse (Dennis)
- Cape Cinema (Dennis)
- The Academy of Performing Arts (Orleans)
- Cape Cod Theater Company (West Harwich)
- Cape Cod Melody Tent (Hyannis)
- Payomet Performing Arts Center (Truro)
Rejuvenating Spas in the Cape’s Premier Village
You may decide to just relax and pamper yourself at least one day of your stay at the Chatham Carriage House Inn.
Chatham Bars Resort
For the ultimate Cape Cod Spa experience with a full menu of restorative luxurious treatments for men and women, including massages, wraps, hydrotherapy and manicures. Located oceanside just down the street from our Inn on Shore Road. The Cabana couples massage beachside is heavenly!
Le Petit Day Spa
Located on Main Street in the Village, you will be impressed by its elegant surroundings and relaxing atmosphere. This is the official spa of some of the area’s finest resorts providing a full innovative menu of facials, massages, manicures, pedicures and skin treatments.
This spa was founded on green principles using only high quality organic and natural products. It offers a complete menu of holistic spa services from a romantic couples’ massage using warm beach stones to a deep tissue sports therapy session. Conveniently located in North Chatham less than a mile from our Inn.